Add to quote for custom order pricing
As the body’s core, the pelvis anchors safe, comfortable, functional positions. To see all options for a product, click its picture below.
2-Point Padded Hip Belts
- Webbing that is not slippery, yet easily cleaned by hand or in a machine
- Seamless rounded edge transition from webbing to pads
- Anatomical laminarTM pads for better fit
- Center, rear and dual-pull styles
- Five buckle options: low-profile swivel, low-force Rehab LatchTM (airplane), side-release (Fastex) and adult or pediatric push button.
Sub-ASIS Compatible Belts
- Each compatible belt features a hook and loop material (similar to Velcro®) to which one or more interchangeable pads can be attached, moved or removed at any time.
- Pads are available in two sizes. They fill anatomical gaps and prevent a belt from digging or or riding up, improving control of pelvic obliquity and rotation while minimizing abdominal and bladder pressure.
Evoflex® Belt Extender
- One size fits all. Can be cut to desired length with a saw or bent with heat as needed
- Made of durable, high-impact plastic that maintains the stiffness of the Evoflex
- Smart locking pins prevents unwanted pivot
- Sold separately or in combination with the Evoflex®
4-Point Padded Hip Belts
- Primary + secondary straps provide stable positioning for anterior pelvic tilt, pelvic rotation and thrusting.
- Design supports many mounting angles and accommodates asymmetry
- Five buckle styles: low-profile swivel, low-force Rehab LatchTM (airplane), side-release (Fastex; only available with dual pull belts) and adult or pediatric push button
- Extra attachment points keep belt from riding up or pressing on abdomen
- The advantages of retractable belts, without hardware against the hips
- Stiffened end straps stay upright when unfastened, avoiding the wheels
- Straps pivot forward and back for easy transfers or part-time use
- Can be used on chest, upper legs and/or trunk, and compatible with our sub-ASIS pads. A great solution for users who dislike webbing belts.
- Though mounting hardware is included, consider our Evoflex Belt Extenders if extra mounting is needed.
- A basic belt that can be used alone or with our Slip-On Pads
- Proprietary webbing is soft, yet stiff enough for easy threading
- Best for temporary positioning; for all day use, select a padded or Quad Belt
- Designed for users with minimal hand function, the stiffener and thumb socket make for easy buckle closure
- The Bodypoint Rehab LatchTM, our lowest force buckle, makes release quick and easy
- Add two of our Slip-On Pads for greater all-day comfort